Friday, September 07, 2012

Translating Multiple Verbal & Nonverbal Languages Simultaneously


Pandora's Garden will be accepting credit cards as soon as she finds a gateway and shopping cart that are compatible that she likes...

Love all the readings I have been doing, it makes my life quite dream-like. I feel like I walk to work barefoot in the rain, mud and snow, always trying to catch a train on the uphill side of the morning, as dawn puts on its emergency brakes, trying not to run me over.

The metaphysical work that I do is like swimming through green mermaid waters, inside a pitch black cave scattered with electric eels, boating upstream into a fiery crater, and out through the flooded servants' door of a large Southern Greek Revival into a backyard with row upon row of drooping ripe crops in the scorching heat, suddenly sliding into a still swamp with dead fish, getting tugged by a sobbing grandmother playing gypsy music with a phonograph into the ear of a def cat, drenched with muddy microbiology I climb up through the Amazonian fig trees into the tops of the green canopy with the buzzing, humming and howling of insects and birds which transports me to from midnight moment to midnight moment, from gleaming tomb to dank castle, from high noon moments in a cliff dwellers' temple....all from a cozy blanket with black waters sparkling in the starlight below me.

Thanks to all of the eager underemployed invisible helpers, for making these journeys into the realms of psyche purposeful and cathartic. Photo: "Lovelorn" by Pandora Peoples with model Abbie Stafford copyright 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment